Product – Features & Benefits
Bone Protect Cone is a wet stable hemostyptic cone of native collagen, while a soft, malleable, resorbable wound closure for daily use in dental surgery for tooth extractions. The healing of an extraction socket after tooth extraction is initiated by a blood clot, followed by the infiltration of fibroblasts to replace the blood clot and the formation of a provisional matrix that promotes the formation of new bone. Due to the spongy structure of the cone, the application of BoneProtect Cone is simple and fast. BoneProtect Cone preserves the structure after insertion into the defect.
- Resorption approximately 2 to 4 weeks
- Controlled wound healing process
- Highly effective local hemostatic agent for stabilization of the blood clot
- 3D matrix to promote tissue growth
- Absorbable by rapid degradation due to enzymatic reactions
- Stable in contact with blood and during use, good handling